In order to legally sell alcoholic beverages in London, Ky., a person or business must apply for and be issued an Alcoholic Beverage Control license through two governing agencies: The City of London’s Alcoholic Beverage Control and the Kentucky Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
The application must be filed with the City of London’s Beverage Control Office prior to submitting it to the Kentucky Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
Kentucky ABC Website
City of London Sale of Alcoholic Beverages Ordinance
Submit a Complaint
Anyone can report a suspected violation to ABC Enforcement by one of the following methods:
- Call (888) 847-7222
- Submit an online complaint form
- Submit a PDF Complaint form and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email tobacco or alcohol sales violations to email@example.com.
- Submit a written letter to:
ATTN: Enforcement Division
Alcoholic Beverage Control
1003 Twilight Trail
Frankfort, KY 40601-8400
Beverage Service Training
- S.T.A.R. Server Training in Alcohol Regulations (STAR) is a responsible beverage server training course developed by the Kentucky Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
- RServing Rserving® (Responsible Serving®) offers food and alcohol certification training for bars, restaurants, liquor stores, and C stores.
- ABC Local Application
- ABC Package Alcohol Checklist
- ABC Retail by the Drink Alcohol Checklist
- ABC Complaint Form
- Keg Registration Form
- ABC Reminder English
- ABC Reminder Spanish
- Schedule A – ABC License Renewal Form
- Schedule B – Malt Beverage Package
- Schedule C – Retail Liquor – Malt Beverage Package
- Schedule D – Limited Restaurant
- Schedule E – Microbrewery
- Schedule F – Non-Quota Type 2 Restaurant
- Schedule G – Temporary License
- Schedule H – NQ3 License
- Schedule J – Catering
- Schedule K – Quota Retail Drink License