Food Truck Checklist
- If on private property a written lease from the property owner is required.
- A Mobile Food Unit License must be obtained from London City Hall at $125.00 per year.
- Pay an application fee of $25.
- Have a signed affidavit stating they shall maintain a comprehensive general liability insurance policy in a minimum amount of $1,000,000 with the City of London listed as an additional insured. A copy of the same shall be attached with the application.
- Have a statement from the Laurel County Health Department of inspection.
* A license may be suspended or revoked by the London City Police or the Code Enforcement Officer or their designee based upon a finding that the licensee has failed to abide by the ordinance requirements.
City of London City Hall
Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
501 S. Main St., London, KY 40741
Phone: (606) 864-4169 Fax: (606) 864-5184
Laurel County Health Department Director Mark Hensley
525 Whitley St., London, KY 40741
Phone: (606) 878-7754 Fax: (606) 864-8295