Food Truck

Food Truck Checklist

  1. If on private property a written lease from the property owner is required.
  2. A Mobile Food Unit License must be obtained from London City Hall at $125.00 per year.
  3. Pay an application fee of $25.
  4. Have a signed affidavit stating they shall maintain a comprehensive general liability insurance policy in a minimum amount of $1,000,000 with the City of London listed as an additional insured. A copy of the same shall be attached with the application.
  5. Have a statement from the Laurel County Health Department of inspection.

* A license may be suspended or revoked by the London City Police or the Code Enforcement Officer or their designee based upon a finding that the licensee has failed to abide by the ordinance requirements.

City of London City Hall

Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
501 S. Main St., London, KY 40741
Phone: (606) 864-4169 Fax: (606) 864-5184

Laurel County Health Department Director Mark Hensley

Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
525 Whitley St., London, KY 40741
Phone: (606) 878-7754 Fax: (606) 864-8295