Governor Andy Beshear provides daily updates and guidelines for Kentuckians, for a full list of the Governor’s Executive Orders, visit the link below:
Social Distancing is key to keeping Kentuckians safe
- It is advised that all community gatherings be cancelled
- Avoid all non-essential travel. Do not fly. Do not participate in cruise travel.
- Recommend the temporary closure of senior centers
- All state prisons are closed to visitors
- Recommend businesses to utilize telecommuting and allow employees to work from home if possible
- Hospitals are asked to cease elective procedures
Submit a Local Resource
City of London Resources
The safety and security of our community is our top focus. This page relays information from organizations across our community as we continue to monitor this evolving situation closely. We are sharing information so you can best protect yourself and continue to utilize services available to you. This page will be updated as information becomes available.
City of London Updates
Does your family have a household plan?
As a family, you can plan and make decisions now that will protect you and your family during a COVID-19 outbreak.
Take everyday preventive steps
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Be prepared if your child’s school or childcare facility is temporarily dismissed or for potential changes at your workplace.